BT is the biggest provider of phone and broadband in the UK. Its award-winning highly customisable services include television packages offering an excellent range of sport, films, entertainment and children’s programming. BT’s YouView and Vision+ boxes allow you to pause, record and rewind live television as well as access a host of on-demand programming. BT’s broadband also covers 90% of UK households, with minimum speeds of 16 Mb/s and a maximum of 76 Mb/s.
- Basic broadband and calls packages start from as little as £10 per month, with calls, broadband and BT TV packages starting from £12.50 (promotional offer).
- BT packages, including those with superfast Infinity, can come standalone, or bundled with phone and television.
- All BT broadband packages come with free BT Sport and the BT Home Hub router.
- Regular offers for new customers and a wealth of optional extras such as Sky Movies and Sky Sports.
- Free use of BT Wi-fi at millions of hotspots around the UK and the rest of the world.
- BT Smart talk app is also included in all broadband packages, which allows you to make phone calls over the internet using your mobile number but charging at landline rates, making calls significantly cheaper.